Thursday, December 18, 2008

JJ Lin - Meet The Fan @ Sg Wang


Last Saturday – 13/12/2008, I went to Sungai Wang Plaza to meet up with my sister from Malacca. My sister is a homemaker and she seldom comes up to Kuala Lumpur. This time, my nieces (her two daughters) had to pratically dragged her here.

My daughters initially did not want to tag along cause they said they will feel bored since they will be accompanying two Ah So jalan-jalan. Somehow, I managed to overrule their decision -- Mummy is always right !

We arrived at Sg Wang Plaza about 2pm My eldest needed to wee-wee…Off she went to the loo and she came back with a grin and this silly look on her face…Guess what…she saw a poster at the loo mentioning that her idol ‘JJ’ would be at SG Wang on the same day for a meet the fan session at 2.30pm…it was definitely a windfall for her..to meet her idol ..

Sister & me decided to have a tea at DeliFrance while the girls get their fill of JJ at the concourse area…

When JJ came on stage, those girls really can scream and scream and scream…mine mine..wonder if any one of them broke their vocal cords..

Some of them bought his album for RM40/- .and had JJ autographed it..i wonder does their parents knows how their children are spending their hard-earned $$, especially at the time like this..


No comments: