Saturday, October 18, 2008

Charn Kee Tasty Corner - Lam Mee

I have not been to Jalan Alor/Tengkat Tong Shin for some years now. When I was working in KL, every morning I will have my breakfast in one of those stalls before taking a leisure morning walk to the office.

This morning, pestered hubby to go down town..just to have breakfast and for some old time sake.

This place has changed a lot ever since ...many of the old shop houses have been renovated and converted to restaurants and drinking holes. Well, more pictures of these later.

My main purpose was to have breakfast...and breakfast I had ...LAM MEE with fish paste (yee wat)...the gravy is not too starchy and the noodles is just nice .. not too soggy..and the price ?? RM4.50/bowl.....i would said it's reasonably priced.



No comments: